November 1, 2021
Are you worried about creating a winning strategy to market your private practice? As most of us know, we didn’t learn business planning or marketing techniques in graduate school. Whether you’re just starting your private practice or looking to rebuild in the middle of a global pandemic, you may all be confronted with the same question: How do I get clients?
This is the same question that Amanda Patterson, founder of My Private Practice Collective, gets all the time. So we have invited her to Chicago Minds to share her strategies that have helped her double in income every year she’s been doing private practice full time.
In this workshop, Amanda will teach you to:
1. Create a niche and ideal client that speaks to your soul
2. Identify ways to use Google Adwords and SEO to drive traffic to your website
3. Use Facebook as a referral source for your smart private
4. Strategize community based marketing to create a steady stream of referrals
By learning to market your practice, you will be able to…
1. Increase your revenue by increasing your pricing and the services you provide
2. Work with your ideal client and offer them high quality therapy and counseling
3. Create a schedule that fits into your lifestyle, such as taking more vacations, not working on the weekends or cutting down on your evening appointments
4. Market in a way that is authentic to you
This is your chance to ease your worries and learn how to market your private practice from someone who built her own successful practice!
About the Speaker
Amanda Patterson is a private practice consultant who helps therapists create business and marketing plans. She’s the owner of a group practice, Caring Therapists of Broward & Palm Beach with two locations in South Florida. She’s also the founder of My Private Practice Collective, an online community for therapists in private practice with over 15,000 members.
Amanda is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Addictions Professional and National Certified Counselor, primarily working with children, teenagers and young adults. In 2017, she was awarded Mental Health Counselor of the Year by the Florida Mental Health Counseling Association.
Find out more about Amanda on her website: www.amandapattersonlmhc.com
Cancellations made 24 hours or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made on the day of the event will not be refunded. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel your registration.