October 1, 2021
A great online profile can generate hope, trust, and a desire to work with you. It creates a first impression that starts a new client relationship in the right place. There’s no magic to a great online profile; it is just thoughtful communication.
In this workshop, you’ll learn from research from actual online profiles and get insights and templates to create a profile that connects with the needs of clients.
1. Understand the mindset of a prospective client looking for therapists online;
2. Identify common language mistakes that can make clients close your profile;
3. Explore real examples of profiles that work and those that don’t;
4. Create new ways to describe yourself and your practice;
5. Plan to use your new insights across all of your online marketing, including your website!
This event is free to members of Chicago Minds and Mental Health Match. Discount automatically applies for Chicago Minds members at checkout.
About the Speaker
Ryan Schwartz geeks out on understanding how people think, feel, and act – especially when it comes to therapy. Ryan is the founder of Mental Health Match, a therapist matching service that has helped over 140,000 people find a therapist. Prior to Mental Health Match, Ryan was a messaging and communication researcher for social change issues and organizations. He is an advocate for independent private practices and the quality of therapy they make possible.
Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party.