Hi Chicago Minds community,
My name is Claire, and I’m part of the team here at Jane. It’s so nice to connect with you.
Before joining Jane, I worked as an office manager at a busy multi-disciplinary clinic. Being the eyes and ears of the clinic, I was exposed to a lot of practitioner pain points.
Obstacles such as cost , tools , and technical skills can appear and get in the way of running a business. And for many practitioners, I recognize these barriers can be particularly frustrating — especially when the most important thing you want to focus your energy on is your clients.
So, with that being said, I want to introduce you to someone special… a game-changer, really. Meet Jane! Jane is a HIPAA-compliant practice management software that offers affordable rates, online access on any device, and unlimited email and phone support.
Jane has been the answer to so many mental health clinics and I’m here to share how Jane can help you remove the barriers that are getting in the way of running a successful business.
3 ways Jane helps remove the barriers to running a successful practice
- Decrease overhead costs
Many of our Mental Health community members are able to run with Jane as a solo practitioner because Jane takes care of a lot of the administrative work for them. This cuts admin costs and frees up time to see more clients.
Here are three features that help make that happen:
- Client-friendly online booking: This optional setting allows your clients to book their own appointments from your website. Clients will also gain access to a secure client portal where they can reschedule or cancel appointments, add themselves to the waitlist, and fill out any pending intake forms and consents.
- Reminders: Jane lets you send unlimited, automatic email and text message (SMS) reminders before each appointment. Reminders are a proven way to decrease no-shows or last-minute cancellations.
- Waitlist notifications: If an appointment is canceled, Jane will lend a hand by scanning your waitlist for eligible clients, and notify them by email and/or SMS so that they can scoop that spot up. This has been a huge revenue generator for our clinics, allowing our therapists to keep their schedules full and see their clients sooner.
We also pride ourselves on our affordable rates that fit the size of your practice. If you’re a solo practitioner just starting out or working part-time (offering 10 sessions per week or less), Jane offers a Helper Rate option which is a discount on our Base Plan. To find out if you qualify, you’re welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access your clinic online and on any device
Gone are the days of needing your own permanent clinic space. With shared co-working spaces and cloud-based software, you can now work online, on any device, from any location.
To access Jane, all you need is an internet connection. (And we heard that Chicago Minds has a strong one!) Oh, and you’re not limited to a single device! Ali, one of our co-founders, has a mixture of devices at her clinic. This includes laptops, iPads with bluetooth keyboards, android tablets… you get the idea! We even have some customers who enter their therapy notes from their phones.
- Take advantage of unlimited customer and community support
If you don’t consider yourself to be tech-savvy, you’re not alone! Many of our Mental Health practitioners have moved to Jane from pen and paper, and have surprised themselves with how fast they’ve been able to start using Jane to run their businesses.
Jane’s community leans on our unlimited, friendly customer support whenever they’re stuck. If you run into a roadblock, here’s how we can help:
- We offer unlimited phone, email, and chat support, as well as New Account Set Up Calls for our newcomers. New Account Set Up Calls are offered at no extra charge, where a member of our team will review your account settings, share tips, answer questions, and walk through specific features with you. Our clinics who take the time to book this call get up and running a whole lot faster.
- Whether you like to read or watch, we have training tools for everyone. Choose from an online learning program called Jane University, self-led guides, videos, tutorials, and more.
- Jane’s Facebook community allows you to connect with Jane users and other allied health professionals from around the world. It’s a great place to ask questions, get quick answers, and support one another as you build, run and grow your businesses.
We’d love to show you all of the ways Jane can help remove barriers to running a successful practice. You can book a one-on-one personalized demo with a wonderful member of our support team over at jane.app/mentalhealth.
If you know you’re ready to get started with Jane, mention CHICAGOMINDS1MO for a 1-month grace period applied to your new account.
Talk to you soon,
Claire and the Jane Team